We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
- Popular chicken
- Easy chicken
I came up with this as I was trying to use things I had on hand. I have fresh dill growing on my balcony, which was the key inspiration for this gorgeous version of chicken salad.
146 people made this
- 120g (4 oz) light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 450g (16 oz) skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets - diced and cooked
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 30g (1 oz) crumbled feta cheese
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:10min ›Ready in:20min
- Blend mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic and dill. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight so that flavours meld.
- Stir together chicken, red pepper and feta and blend with the chilled mayonnaise. Serve as a sandwich filling or over a bed of crisp green salad.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(132)
Reviews in English (104)
This is a lovely receipe. Quick and easy with an original taste. I wouldn't change a thing!-15 Aug 2009
I must admit when I got around to making this I didn't have all the ingredients I thought, so 4 stars may well be doing it a slight disservice. I didn't have cider vinegar so used white wine vinegar and my feta had gone "over" so I used some grated cheddar instead. It was still very tasty, only reason for not giving 5 stars was that it was a bit too garlicky for my taste.-10 Sep 2012
Used homemade mayo-08 Jul 2012